What does it mean to be a Jedi?
People have called me a Biodiesel Jedi, I guess because my hobby is making biodiesel and teaching other how to make it.
It was never my intension to be a Jedi.
Can you be a self proclaimed Jedi?
I don't think so. I think you have to be given the responsibilty of being a Jedi by someone else.
Maybe you need followers? Most definitely to be a leader you need followers. But to be a Jedi? What are the requirements? Maybe you needed to face yourself and survive. But who will know if you have survived? Do you know?
Do you need superpowers? Sometimes I seem to be invisible, does that count?
Verse:
John 3:16; Jn 3:16; John 3
Keyword:
Salvation, Jesus, Gospel
With Operators:
AND, OR, NOT, “ â€
Friday, December 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment